My favorite ones are:
- Princess Aurora is the Disney princess with the least dialogue ever, and has only 18 lines. Considering she's asleep for most of her story
- More than 400 Jack Skellington heads were used for the movie Nightmare Before Christmas. It's true. Just like in traditional 2D animation, there have to be many transitions between facial expressions in order for the character to come to life. (Roughly 24+ per SECOND.) Now imagine them stopping to move everything a bajillionth of an inch between each photograph.
- Christian Bale voiced Thomas in Pocahontas. I am not even joking, I had a big crush on this "extra" character- probably because he sounded like an American psycho...
- The actor who voiced Optimus Prime in Transformers also voiced Eeyore in Winnie the Pooh.
- A biologist sued Disney for defamation of hyenas in The Lion King. This is like when Alice in Wonderland came out and schools wanted to ban the book because it "promoted thoughts on independence in women. Or when the movie was acused of being a brain washing tool to get kids to do drugs.
- Mickey was originally supposed to be called Mortimer Mouse. Is it bad that I kind of like that name, better?
Check out the full article here.